Chang Kah Loon

Chang Kah Loon
Chartered Logistician (UK) * Certified Professional Logistician (Aust) * Certified Transport Planner (Aust) * 特许物流师 * 特许交通规划师

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Boss, Capt Ananda Kumar


It gives me the great pleasure to be able to exercise my knowledge and experience in Logistics & Transport, under the leadership of Capt Ananda Kumar, who's the "Captain" of AK Ventures Berhad, Sea Consortium, Sea Intergrated Services (SIS) in Malaysia.

Capt Ananda Kumar is a Master Mariner with boundless experience sailing the seven seas. He possess an astute business sense and great commercial acumen in gauging viability of shipping projects that he handles. In short, he's a very humble and nice guy.

It was glad that he officiated the Opening of our Northern Region NEW office on 14 January 2008. Other members of our Senior Management team, Mr Mohamed Mohaideen (Dino) and Mr Khu Heong Chye were also present.


Besides the commercial routine works, our Group do carry out some charity-activities, the most recent ones are...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Chang Kah Loon,

I send you a message from Germany to ask for your help.
My request: Could you tell me the email contact data of Capt. Ananda Kumar? He is an old friend of mine. I would be very glad to get in contact with him again. we lost our connection. You can also give him my email address. Thank you very much for your help! Kindest Regards Jacqueline

asian-fellow said...

Dear Jacqueline,

Sorry, I might have missed your email?

Can you please send an email at changkahloon@gmail.com so that I can forward it to my boss Capt Kumar.

Thank you.


CKL